Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Whole 30

On February 19 I started my first Whole 30. I have been good and stuck to the plan exactly for 7 days. I would love to tell you all the wonderful things it's done for me but as yet, it hasn't. I am definitely going to stick it out for the Whole 30, but I am having headaches, bouts of nausea, dizziness, and so far I have not felt hungry AT ALL, in fact just the opposite. Part of this may not be related to the Whole 30 at all as I've just gotten off a round of antibiotics for a nasty ear infection. I've heard the antibiotic Augmentin can cause these types of issues. I finished the medication on Friday so I'm hoping the issues I'm having will even out. I did start taken a probiotic, not sure if that is Whole 30 allowed, but the antibiotics were hitting me in all the wrong places so I had to do something to get some good bacteria back and I figured probiotics were better than yogurt which is not at all Whole 30 allowed.

I'll spend some time tomorrow writing about what I have and have not been eating, but for now if you want to take a look at the plan, click on the following link.

whole9life.com/2012/01/whole-30-v2012/

More soon,
Lelia

No comments:

Post a Comment